My Lovely Followers

Saturday 16 May 2009

Katies DT Sketch on LGS - Crafftbubble 16th May


This week it's Katie's turn to set the challenge over on Let's Get Stamping on Craftbubble. Here's the sketch we had to follow along with a couple of twists which are to use a punch and make a card in a size you don't normally use.
I made a DL size card as I very rarely use this size, I normally make either A5 and 6x6. I used a Woody, digi download from Sharon at Willow Designs. I used backing papers from Pink Petticoat and the edge punch from Stampin Up, flower punch by EK Success, and I'm not sure where the the fern punch is from, but if anyone wants to know I will find out. I added to cherry charm to tie in with the cherry on the cake.

2 comments:

Shellys Crafts said...

I really love this. What a clever idea. thanks for sharing. shelly

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Your card is really lovely Karen and i loooooove your Enrique pics xx